One Health Student Mentorship
Jan – April 2021 | Tuesdays 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM (EST) | Virtual
The Centre for Public Health and Zoonoses (CPHAZ) is hosting a Student Mentorship event throughout the winter semester months from January to April 2021. This is an opportunity for University of Guelph students to interact with different One Health professionals in academia, public health, and research sectors. The event will be virtual using Microsoft Teams and there is limited enrollment so don’t wait too long to register!
When? Ongoing, every other Tuesday from January 2021 – April 2021
Time? 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Where? Virtually using Microsoft Teams
Who can attend? Any undergraduate or graduate students from UofG
Cost? It’s FREE, but there will be limited enrollment of only 8 students per mentor!
Who will you hear from?
- Jan 12 – Katherine Paphitis | BSc, BASc, MSc, CPHI(C), CIC
- Jan 26 – Dr. Katie Clow | DVM, PhD
- Feb 9 – Dr. Maureen Anderson | DVM, DVSc, PhD, DACVIM (LAIM)
- Feb 23 – Jessica Morris | MSc, CPHI(C)
- Mar 9 – Dr. Devon Metcalf | MSc, PhD, CIC
- Mar 23 – Dr. Danielle Julien | DVM, MPH, PhD
- April 6 – Dr. Sue Kilborn | DVM, DVSc, DACVIM (SAIM)
- April 20 – Dr. Heather Murphy | PhD
Can you sign up for more than one mentor? Yes you can!
To enroll please complete this survey: https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0ue3a12G2FnYseN
For any questions and inquiries, please contact email@example.com.